From sore throats and earaches to sinusitis or hearing loss, Dr. Ronald Li is equipped to handle all your otolaryngology needs. To help you understand your options, we've included a list in special in-office services descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Special In-Office Servcies:
- Ear tube placement (myringotomy and tube)
- Electronic Medical Records and Electronic Medication Prescription
- Endoscopy – Nasal, sinus, throat and larynx (voice box)
- Fine Needle aspiration biopsy
- Microscopic examination of the ear
- Minor procedures and biopsies of the face, ear, nose, throat, head and neck areas
Audiology services (Full time audiologist) – Hearing Test – Hearing Aid – Customized ear plug fitting:
We offer many different Hearing Aid Styles , including:
- Standard Size Receiver-in-the-Canal (RIC)
- Mini Receiver-in the-Canal (Mini RIC)
- Standard Behind-the-Ear (BTE)
- Completely In-the-Canal (CIC)
- Invisible-in-the-Canal (IIC)
- In-the-Canal (ITC)
- Half Shell In-The-Ear (ITE)
- Full Shell In-The-Ear (ITE).
We dispense hearing aids from many manufacturers, including Widex, Oticon, and Phonak.
Other Ear, Nose and Throat Services & Procedures
Dr. Ronald Li offers evaluation and treatment of adults and children with the following conditions (click on any item for additional information):
Nose and Sinus
Head and Neck